Menu
jimjam44
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Kazam Tornado 348 - Repeatedly failing to send messages

Hi. I've recently bought a Kazam Tornado 348, and have been sending messages regularly with no problem until today. This morning I have tried to send replies to two different contacts, but keep getting a notification with a red exclamation mark, telling me that the messages haven't been sent, and providing a re-send button.  I've made numerous attempts to re-send, which have all failed. A short test message got through, but when I tried to reply to the contact's response to me it failed again. I've checked my allowances, and messages are unlimited. I've deleted a lot of message threads, but don't know if they're on the SIM or phone, or whether this might have an effect.! I have no idea how to check the service centre number on this phone...  I've checked the "About phone" status settings info, which tells me the mobile network type is HSPA: 10 and that the mobile network state is disconnected. Would this have any bearing on it, or does it just mean I'm not making a call? (I've managed to do that OK this morning!) I'd be grateful for any ideas as to how to sort this out. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Kazam Tornado 348 - Repeatedly failing to send messages

To check the service centre number, open the messages app and go to settings, either more or text messages mms, then service centre number it must be +447958879890 press ok. If you have texts on the sim remove ALL of then whilst you can have about 12 texts on the sim ,it not good practice 

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

To check the service centre number, open the messages app and go to settings, either more or text messages mms, then service centre number it must be +447958879890 press ok. If you have texts on the sim remove ALL of then whilst you can have about 12 texts on the sim ,it not good practice 

0 Kudos
jimjam44
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Thanks very much for the advice. I've checked the service centre number - which is correct; and have also checked that there are no messages held on the SIM. Apparently, the message I sent (and then seemingly failed to re-send) this morning eventually was eventually received - firstly in dribs and drabs, and then in its entirety. I still have no idea what caused the problem, so hopefully it won't happen again.  Thanks very much for the tips you gave me, at least I've learned something! Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos