Menu
ian_ok1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just data and no bundle

Hi

I have a PAYG DD and have very little usage over the year, but will be wanting internet/data usage for only 1 week at the end of the month.

How much does this cost for instance does 1gig of data cost for using within my current contract?

ALSO, If I select one of the monthly bundles, can I remove this (after the week) and go back to my paying nothing option i.e. pay only for calls/texts made?

Thanks

0 Kudos
ian_ok1969
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just data and no bundle

Just a little bump....

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bumping does little - takes VM a while to get to threads and even then the 'usual' advice is to ring

a bit of - i think 

if you go to a monthly deal its that so a minimum of a month i think - you can swap and change as you want - i have just upgraded 2 sims and that was instant - not sure on downgrading 

but if you are on an old payg deal - the 8p one for example i dont think you can go back to that - only whats current - thats certainly what i was told when i upgraded that deal to a monthly deal

again i think - if you use data on payg then its a £1 a day - what limit there is for that £1 i dont know - if its above what you need the 7 days £7 may be the best deal

there are other users who have more knowledge on mobile - hopefully they will jump in 

but back to the beginning - ring - go through to the sales team - i can only say from recent experience they are pretty good - far better that the BB sales team

Tony
0 Kudos
ian_ok1969
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony

I will give them a call when I arrive in the UK, but the £1 a day deal sound OK.

Cheers Ian

0 Kudos