Menu
checheguevara
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is there any email contacts details for making a formal complaint?

This is my first post, and one born out of complete frustration and disappointment.

I am a new contract customer to Virgin Mobile, although we have had Virgin Media for two years. I have had my new phone for a week, but cannot use it as the SIM card supplied is useless. Who do I complain to?

This has been a disastrous process for me. The original order for phones for my wife & I 'disappeared' on their computer, and I only found out on the day it was due to be delivered. I then had to go through the complete order process again, having to put both phones in my name as my wife wasn't present. I found I could only register one of the phones as due to another computer 'glitch', if one person placed two orders at the same time, the details of the second phone were lost. This apparently was a known 'glitch' after a computer update. The customer agent trying to help me, suggested I get a SIM card and he would load it with credit while they sort the problem out. A SIM card costs £10!!!!! I said I was not prepared to pay that, given that none of this was my fault. I then asked for one to be sent to me, which it was on Friday. It is now Tuesday and it has still not arrived, and even if it does in today's post, I won't get any credit added until sometime tomorrow.

While the gent who has been looking in to this has been very helpful, he has told me he is getting no help whatsoever from either Sales or Retention who both feel this is not their problem. He found it very hard to get Sales to even send out a SIM card to me, and they point blankly refused to send it out Special Delivery as I requested (hence I still don't have it).

I have sent a letter of complaint on Friday, but now I have minimal credit on my old phone and I am reluctant to put any more on.

I have had so many issues, that I have condensed a five page letter of complaint into this message.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there any email contacts details for making a formal complaint?

Hi checheguevara,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with ordering the phones. So we can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there any email contacts details for making a formal complaint?

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

A written complaint can take up to 28 days for a reply. You're free to pop our webform off if you want Smiley Happy

The team will be more than happy to help either way.

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos