0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is it free calls virgin mobile to virgin mobile

Log into your account on this page. It will tell you your allowances, including any free minutes to Virgin mobiles.

Not everybody gets them, but I think that if they are included, they are unlimited, inasmuch as any of the "unlimited" services are unlimited. I haven't seen any plans that have a specified number of minutes to virgin mobiles; you either don't have them at all (in which case you pay or they come out of your allowance), or you get 3,000 minutes (which is the FUP for calls, as I recall).

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Log into your account on this page. It will tell you your allowances, including any free minutes to Virgin mobiles.

Not everybody gets them, but I think that if they are included, they are unlimited, inasmuch as any of the "unlimited" services are unlimited. I haven't seen any plans that have a specified number of minutes to virgin mobiles; you either don't have them at all (in which case you pay or they come out of your allowance), or you get 3,000 minutes (which is the FUP for calls, as I recall).

CarlosTGS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's free calls to vm mobiles to vm mobiles for the first 60mins then you would have to hang up and re-dial.
0 Kudos
Koala5
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think it may depend if you have other services from Virgin, ie TV and broadband. When 

I signed up for my sim only contract it said if I was a Virgin media customer I would get free

Virgin mobile to mobile calls, but as my other services are with Sky I don't! :-(