Menu
Highlighted
FAS52
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone else holidaying Europe got a service I have been in Spain now in Italy no service

help

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DaiC1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is anyone else holidaying Europe got a service I have been in Spain now in Italy no service

I had the same problem in Italy, Croatia and Greece : took me 2 days to get data working in Italy but it would just drop out and had to reboot mobile to get it back - same in Croatia & Greece.

0 Kudos

All Replies
DaiC1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is anyone else holidaying Europe got a service I have been in Spain now in Italy no service

I had the same problem in Italy, Croatia and Greece : took me 2 days to get data working in Italy but it would just drop out and had to reboot mobile to get it back - same in Croatia & Greece.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi FAS52,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for you not being able to get a service in Spain or Italy. I understand it's important to get this up and running.

Please restart the handset for me at your earliest convenience. It should now automatically connect to a network. Sometimes you may be required to manually search and select though.

If you want to use your data allowance abroad then you need to make sure data roaming is active on the handset itself. The basic instructions for doing this can be found here.

If your data still doesn't work then you just need to update the APN settings of the handset. You can enter them manually by looking here or you can select your handset from the list here and you'll get the update direct.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know how it all goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos