Menu
Wetherm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is a replacement impossible?

Does anyone know how to get a replacement phone (upgrading not an option)?
Although its supposed to form part of the contract im paying for after 5 months+ of being fobbed off im still having to use my sim in a nokia nokia c3 loaned off someone?
After months of being lied to and not called back its emerged a system change has meant lots of customers are not paired up to their insured phone and operators/managers and the complaints team seem unable to a)sort if out and b)call back when promised to let me know the progress.
Has any1 else has this amount of hassle for something any other company can do in days not months?
Or if anyone can provde v senior staffs email addresses so i can get in touch id be very grateful.
Thanks in advance

Mark
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is a replacement impossible?

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you have experienced with your Virgin Mobile service.

We cannot provide staff email addresses, however, you can raise a complaint for this so that we can investigate this further for you.

Please go to Contact Us on our main website Help page > Something Else > Make a Complaint > Email Us > and complete the form and submit this to us. This way we can verify account security with you and get this escalated for you. 

If you prefer to call in, ring 789 or 0345 6000 789, to speak to us about this, or alternatively, you can go through to WebChat on the same Contact Us link above, just choose the appropriate options from the lists to access the Chat Online link.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Wetherm
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Thanks for the below but this has been going on 8months. I gave virgin 6 months to sort it as i appreciate mistakes happen plus i was lied to repeatedly for the 1st few months.my complaint registerd 1-2 months ago+an email to tom mockridges office has resulted in a reply basically saying i have to wait for IT to do what they havent been able to for the last 8months.
No one is apparently able to gw credit 100 so i can pickup a 2nd hand 1 locally despite me previously being told if i paid out 227 for a sim free a tl would credit it back (i didnt have 227 spare)and ive now been told the offer isnt available as it was only available that day despite me not being told that at the time.
Shocking customer service+definate breach of contract means i can either wait possibly another 8months+ for IT to do their job properly or take it via small claims court for breach of contract if cisas cant sort it out.
Your the worst company to deal with ever and im not normally a whinger but ive been totally ripped off and lied to nearly every step of the way
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark,

Again, I apologise for the poor service that you have noted in your post. I'm not able to access your account from the Forum Team, however, if you would like to be contacted regarding this, please follow the link I provided above. 

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Wetherm
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kerri but unfortunately it looks like im going to have to go thru cisas for a satisfactory resolution.
0 Kudos