Menu
PlymouthJoseph
Joining in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is Virgin Mobile having a Galaxy Note 8 shortage?

Hi Craig,

I just rang Virgin and they said EXACTLY what you said they would... "they told me the order had not been processed and they would need to process a new order" and because I refused to do this because I know what happened with you, I confronted them about it and and they just kept saying that the E-Signature was not signed but I know for a fact that I signed for that the second I got the email, which was while I was on the phone with the person while setting up the contract... All he said was that it wasn't signed, I asked him to check the stock of the Note 8, and this was his exact words "Sure (giggle) let me transfer you to the correct department to sort that out for you" and then he hung up on me! I've been having this issue a lot recently and it is starting to **bleep** me off! To make things worse, there is nothing we can do about it.

I am going to ring them again and ask to speak to their manager as soon as I can. This is wrong and that they shouldn't be treating us like that. 

- Joe

0 Kudos
Craig046
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I really don't know how Virgin can operate like this, I would rather they were just honest and told customers about low stock levels. Makes you wonder why they have the facility to place orders online if they do not get processed. I wonder just how many duplicate orders have been placed and if this is one of the reasons for the delays in getting handsets sent out

Hope you manage to speak to a manager, I was fobbed off with a call back which has never happened.
0 Kudos
PlymouthJoseph
Joining in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I don't understand it either... But I have some good news! 
Craig and Pam, can you please check your Virgin Mobile account as I've checked mine and it's been handed to Yodel and it should be here sometime tomorrow, and I would love to know if you have the same news as me! 

0 Kudos
Pam012
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe/Craig,

I received my dispatch email last night and my phone is on its way today!

Hope you both receive yours soon if not already!

Pam
0 Kudos
Craig046
Joining in
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pam

Still waiting for mine although the Virgin Mobile account says it has been handed to Yodel on Saturday. No dispatch email though so I guess its a case of waiting a bit longer haha. Just hope its worth the wait

Craig
0 Kudos
Pam012
Joining in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Both,

I received mine on Saturday!

Hope you both get yours soon if they haven't arrived yet!

Great chatting,

- Pam

0 Kudos
Craig046
Joining in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

So despite my account showing that yodel had the order on Saturday the handset is now out of stock again. Why update the order and give me a tracking number if you have never given the phone for delivery. Will be a miracle if this phone ever arrives, as a new customer the service is terrible
0 Kudos