Menu
Weggy
Joining in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Iphone 7 plus

I ordered the iPhone 7 plus the first week of September was due for delivery 13th October
Received and email on 11th October to say 1-2 weeks
2 weeks nearly over and nothing can anyone tell me when they will be in stock please ?
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone 7 plus

Give the sales team a call

0800 052 0238
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I ordered two on 16th September and was consistently told 13th October. I too recieved an email saying within 1-2 weeks. Two weeks have passed with no answers, terrible incompetence and no handsets. :-(
0 Kudos
Parker198910
Joining in
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I also ordered mine in September was told the 13th October then the 19th and then the sales team called me saying it was deffernatley coming today 26th as they were getting stock in and again now it's delayed with no idea when they are getting the handsets and wen we will receive them
EE/O2 have them in stock so do some shops don't no y virgin hasn't got any
0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Its really terrible isn't it. At least you've had a phone call. I have been promised phone calls but nothing. Had an email over two weeks ago saying it would be a maximum of two weeks late. I've continually been told it's coming "tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow"........ nothing, no one can give me a straight answer. Been offered a better deal elsewhere but been told by Virgin I cannot cancel now as it's a pre order...... never recieved such poor service in my life.
0 Kudos
Weggy
Joining in
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator

They told me I would hear by today and I haven't
They also told me on Monday that I can cancel my contract and that will all be recorded
I'm gonna contact citizens advice and trying standards as this service is appalling and I've been a customer for 10 years
I'm also going to cancel my broadband and TV as I now don't want to give them my money
0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Oh no I feel your pain i really do. I've also switched over to BT as I'm disgusted with Virgins lack of competency. I was promised a phone call again today and nothing. I'm certainly not phoning again for the 24th time literally! Just to be told something scripted and what can only be guess work and lies. Keep me posted if the handset ever arrives. Other networks have them in stock and I've been offered great deals but trapped by Virgin mobile as they won't let me cancel until i refuse the actual delivery at the door......... whenever that may be........
0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Keep me posted if you ever recieve your handset. I'm wondering if they'll ever arrive.
0 Kudos
Charleelouiise
Joining in
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I've had this same problem there not getting any in stock til beginning of November around the 3rd / 4th
0 Kudos
JJ4185
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Morning,

Thank you, that's what they say though, I think it's just another "fobbing" off because I've been "promised" the 13th, 19th and 26th October, also been promised call backs but they never happen either :-(
0 Kudos