Menu
danni251
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet incredibly slow - unlimited data

I don't know why but Ive just changed handset and put my virgin SIM in my iphone, mobile signal is fine but internet is diah!! its connected as things load slowly but apps such as snap chat, facebook, etc don't load up for ages- sometime not at all. I spoke to someone in virgin customer care earlier and she didn't seem to know what the problem was, she said something about fair usage policy? this is the first ive heard of it and the first time ive ever had this problem- quite strange seeing as its only happened now ive switched phones? can anyone enlighten me? im fuming because im practically stuck without internet when im not connected up to wifi.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet incredibly slow - unlimited data

Any chance you have used more than 3.5gig this calendar month?. A cap kicks in at 3.5gig and this will refresh on the 1st of next month (tomorrow).
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
danni251
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ahhhh that could be it, strange though how ive never had this problem before? and unlimited data isn't really unlimited in that case is it! hopefully it refreshes tomorrow, ive never known it be so slow!! thank you for your response Smiley Happy much appreciated x

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did it speed back up, today?
0 Kudos