Menu
TonyHowlett
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection abroad

Advised V Mobile before trip, bought data package, enabled data roaming but still no internet connection on my Android One plus One device (running Android v6 ) unless connected to local wifi.  Just found this resource so hopefully you can help please. A fed up user in Lanzarote. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection abroad

Hi TonyHowlett,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that your EU Roaming Data Pass isn't working while you're abroad in Lanzarote.

I have reset this on your account and this will take 24 hours to complete. After 24 hours, please reboot your device and retry. If you continue to have problems with this, please see the following post: 

HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection abroad

Hi TonyHowlett,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile roaming service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos