Menu
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet and....

My postcode is gu1. Fir the past 5 or 6 days my internet is slow, extremely slow and more often than not non existent, even with full signal and h+. On three phones, usually it's non existent between midnight and 6am. But now it's constant, yet again!!
Also my parental control is off yet keeps popping up, regardless pf what I do. The account site isn't working, and the automated text service isn't working, does it ever!
How about some answers to these problems instead of generic messages? Just for once. And don't get me started on the troubles abroad.
Seems there is post after post after post about these problems, yet nothing is ever explained, properly.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and....

Hi thisised,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the signal in your area. I want to look into this for you. Are you able to PM me your full postcode so I can check this out for you?

With regards to the parental control, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and if this isn't turning off correctly, we can raise an IT ticket on our side.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and....

Hi thisised,

Did you manage to give us a call regarding the parental control?

If you want to PM me the postcode so I can check your area out, you still can Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos