Menu
Coleyman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect invoice

Hello,
I just signed up for a virgin mobile offer for 24 months. Basically the offer was £10 off per month, bringing it to £39 per month. When completing the order I received the invoice to my email account, but the invoice has the total at £49 per month. What I'm not sure of is if this is a mistake on their part and I will only get charged the originally agreed £39 or they have disregarded the offer and I'll be expected to pay the full £49?

I have screenshots etc to prove what I purchased but as Virgin don't seem to have a contact email address I'm unable to send this to them.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I can't get anyone on the support chat, hence why I'm posting here.

Many thanks
0 Kudos
Coleyman
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect invoice

Never mind, I think everything is ok as I've just logged into my Virgin Mobile account online and the tarriff amount is as originally agreed, so hopefully all good!

It is slightly frustrating though that I couldn't get through to any help, either online or over phone (waited for a long time). I find it pretty unbelievable that Virgin don't have a support email address.

Many thanks

0 Kudos