Menu
Deishan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect billing, and contract

After repeated phone calls we still cant get any help.
My sons phone a week after arriving became faulty, virgin sent yodel to collect the old one and deliver a replacement.
Some time later we discover we are getting billed for two phones, two contracts, and two lots of insurance.
Upon phoning virgin, they say they have no record of phone coming back, well thats for virgin to sort with yodel.
After six months of paying and repeated calls to viegin, we had no choice but to cancel the direct debits.
I have had phones replaced, seen my staff also have phones replaced, they wont give you the new one without having one to take away.
I repeatedly asked your staff for an address to send recorded delivery letters to , or an email address to put everything in writing and was told there isnt any.
I want my money back for the second contract which you took out without any authority.

Deishan Luffman.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect billing, and contract

hiya @Deishan welcome to the virginmedia community forum, sadly not much can be done here due to issues of Data Protection, would really need to take it up directly with virgin mobile via 789 (using virgin mobile)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Deishan
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have done that repeatedly.. and get the same answer, we will investicate and call you back, but they never do.

So end result nobody does a thing.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deishan, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Virgin Mobile billing. 

I've flagged this over to the Moderators to remove what looks like an account number in your post and also to move the thread over to the Mobile section of the Community. 

One of our Mobile experts will be with you shortly to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deishan,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing a problem with your mobile bill.

I'd like to look into this for you, but will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos