Menu
dneath
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Inconsistency and loss of data

My wife spent ages on the phone yesterday. We were both promised a deal with our mobiles and left our conversations with the operators totally satisfied and assured that they had written down the deals on our records and we needed to ring again in a day or two to confirm. She rang and after explaining what had happened discovered the deal had disappeared and started to offer her other deals. Her Saturday was ruined and the new operator would not budge unlike previously when it was short and flexible and we were both happy. The unhappy conversations are often with American or foreign voices who are not understanding of time we're waisting or how important customer satisfaction is. Virgin have been amazing in the past but are now winding me up so much, goodbye is close.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Inconsistency and loss of data

Hi dneath,

from personal experience if you can face it, I would recommend calling back.

Many times when I've phoned 789 to ask for something I've found that a lot of what might be offered is down to the willingness or ability of the Virgin agent you are speaking to.

Whenever I seem to be getting nowhere, I politely end the call and redial. Just remember to stay calm and polite Smiley Wink

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
dneath
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Inconsistency and loss of data

We will try but we don't want to waste time if we get a bad agent.
Could be useful if it works first time, but why aren't all agents consistent.
0 Kudos