Menu
AsparagusTips
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incoming calls straight to voicemail except of second attempt

Hi

Someone rings me, phone doesn't ring at either end. Person goes to voicemail. Phone tells me I have a message, usually 2-3 hours later.  However, if that person hangs up and tried again, my phone rings and I have the opportunity to answer it.  **61*+447953222222**03# is not a valid command and iPhone4 does not accept it. My iPhone4 not yours - SIM only deal. iPhone works fine, don't suggest there's anything wrong with it because as stated above, it works fine the second time around - problem exists with lots of different people calling me from various landlines and networks.  Problem has been around for 4 months now and phone calls to 789 promise results and nothing happens.  Latest complaint, operator said she's send me instruction on how to fix it and it was just a link to the forum.  Does anybody know how to fix this issue?  It's the same on my wife's phone too.

AsparagusTips

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incoming calls straight to voicemail except of second attempt

Hi AsparagusTips,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your voicemail. Has this issue been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
AsparagusTips
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incoming calls straight to voicemail except of second attempt

All of a sudden it stopped.  I was sent instructions from the Virgin help centre but they just posted me to the forum.  Please don't do anything, in case it breaks it again.