IncomING calls go straight to voicemail

Can't hear that I am recieving calls and the go straight to voicemail
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: IncomING calls go straight to voicemail

Hi AROURAIRA,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your calls going straight to your voicemail. 

You may need to increase the time before your voicemail picks up. You can find the instructions on how to do this on our online Help & Support page here: How do I increase the ringing time before voicemail?

If you've done this and calls are still not coming through on your phone, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Wheres_Wally
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've got the same issue. Can't receive SMS either. No issues making outbound calls or texts, and no problem with data.  They've sent me a new SIM card this evening, I'm sceptical that's the answer, but they basically haven't got a clue so are clutching at straws.

0 Kudos
AsparagusTips
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nothing works on this website.  You can't give negative feedback, computer says no.  Any queries go unanswered, computer says no. When they've exhausted their crib sheet of one answer, questions are unanswered.  Great prices, AWFUL service.

0 Kudos
dudeydan1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, I can't receive texts, and incoming calls go straight to voicemail although I can make calls and send texts successfully.

The customer service guys seem like they don't know what they're doing when I called them.

0 Kudos