Menu
Brombrom
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to cancel a mobile contract

My mobile contract is up and as I lost my phone and sim a few month ago, I just need to cancel my contract. I have tried countless times to ring them, I either get hung up on, or the chat, is ALWAYS BUSY!!!! I'm not even sure if it exsists at this point. I am utterly disgusted at how difficult it is to cancel your contract that you are well within your rights to do. Its an absolute joke...

0 Kudos
JamieMA
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to cancel a mobile contract

Brombrom wrote:

My mobile contract is up and as I lost my phone and sim a few month ago, I just need to cancel my contract. I have tried countless times to ring them, I either get hung up on, or the chat, is ALWAYS BUSY!!!! I'm not even sure if it exsists at this point. I am utterly disgusted at how difficult it is to cancel your contract that you are well within your rights to do. Its an absolute joke...

Not sure what's happening there then. I have just signed up with VM, and having had to ring them twice this week for number porting etc, have got through in minimal time with no-one hanging up on me.

When you get through to the switchboard, go 1-0-4 to go straight to cancellations.  

0 Kudos