Menu
brogan_jb1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Imo s

Just bought an imo s mobile n just wondered if anyone knows which phone case fits this phone. Cant find one anywhere. TIA
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Imo s

Hi brogan_jb1968,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. 

Perhaps someone in the Community can offer some advice on this for you. Alternatively, have a look on one of the search engines to see if there are any recommendations online.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

IMO is a new brand and only launched this month and are exclusive to virgin and another company. verve connect own them. they don't seem to have a telephone number yet. their contact details are http://verveconnect.co.uk/?page_id=1452  i also can't find a case online. i'm sure 3rd parties will get involved soon and start producing them. but contact verve, they may be able to give some info.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi brogan_jb1968,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. 

Perhaps someone in the Community can offer some advice on this for you. Alternatively, have a look on one of the search engines to see if there are any recommendations online.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

IMO is a new brand and only launched this month and are exclusive to virgin and another company. verve connect own them. they don't seem to have a telephone number yet. their contact details are http://verveconnect.co.uk/?page_id=1452  i also can't find a case online. i'm sure 3rd parties will get involved soon and start producing them. but contact verve, they may be able to give some info.

0 Kudos
brogan_jb1968
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great thx for your help
0 Kudos
Carmy
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have just bought this phone also. How are you getting on with it? I feel like I am still learning with it after one day. :-(

0 Kudos
brogan_jb1968
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I bought it for my husband he didnt like it at first but after a week seems to b ok,hopefully u will too ☺
0 Kudos