Menu
bob60
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If Stephen_B is part of Virgin's Forum Team, how come he is ignoring my post?

Hi all

I have only used this forum twice but I am not sure how it works.

Are the Forum Team paid employees of Virgin?

If so then why has Stephen-B not bothered to reply to my post from 3 days ago. He has replied to many other posts but not mine.

Isn't there supposed to be some live chat support on line? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: If Stephen_B is part of Virgin's Forum Team, how come he is ignoring my post?

Welcome to the world of virgin service. Is the same on all portals of communication!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: If Stephen_B is part of Virgin's Forum Team, how come he is ignoring my post?

There is a certain order in which forum posts are given attention, but I've never worked out what it is.

I'm certain your post isn't being ignored, but it may have been missed - maybe if you reply with something along the lines of "I'm still waiting for a reply" and tag him (the @ sign immediately followed by his username).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bob60,

Thanks for your postSmiley Happy

My apologies it seemed like you were being ignored. I can assure you this wasn't the case.

As you are more than likely already aware I have responded to your post here for you.

Many thanks

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos