Menu
Catch23
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

IPhone outside eu

I am in la parma and have no local access to phone to set up my iPhone 5 to receive a signal,I only have WiFi limited times

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: IPhone outside eu

Hi Catch23,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're not able to get a mobile signal in La Parma.

You'll need to check whether roaming is enabled on your account. If you're on pay monthly this is automatically switched off to avoid any unwanted charges.

You can enable this via your online account. Please click here to log in and follow these steps:-
Online account > Plan and device > Manage services > Going abroad

If it shows it's turned off then please turn it on. A confirmation message will appear and you'll need to wait 2-24 hours for this to be successful.

You can also check costs of calls, texts and reception here.

I'll also send you a private message to discuss some other tips. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Catch23
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't even login to my account , it says call 789 . I can't call because my mobile doesn't work ! . Can you reset my password or do something , this is getting beyond a joke . I've been on holiday for 9 days now with no signal , I need signal today .......
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Catch23,

Thanks for your reply

Sorry to hear your still not able to get roaming working.

The quickest way to speak to us would be to call on +44345 6000 789.

I have also sent you a private message to gather some further details from you.

Speak soon.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos