Menu
QChoudhry
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

IMEI Usage

Hi

I lost my Samsung S6 back in August and I am claiming third party insurance. I have been asking Virgin Mobile ever since for my IMEI usage but no luck. I have rang them virtually every day but no one is helping. Its like banging your head against the wall. Each adviser tell you different thing. I have asked to speak to managers team leaders but they are all useless. Every time I ring them they tell me the letter is in post and will take 3 to 5 working days. If I don't get this information my insurance company will not validate my claim. 

Can someone help please.

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: IMEI Usage

Hi QChoudhry,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message in the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to to ask if the insurance company has asked to call us with them on the line as some do? We can provide the right IMEI through the right channels but we're unable to check or inform you of any IMEI usage from here. If there has been correspondence out to you this should validate your claim. 

Also, one final thing I'd like to add is that if you have followed the instructions as per your insurance provider it should be validated if the length of time is out of your control, I understand that these requests can sometimes taker a little longer than usual.

I hope this is sorted for you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: IMEI Usage

Hi QChoudhry,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message in the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to to ask if the insurance company has asked to call us with them on the line as some do? We can provide the right IMEI through the right channels but we're unable to check or inform you of any IMEI usage from here. If there has been correspondence out to you this should validate your claim. 

Also, one final thing I'd like to add is that if you have followed the instructions as per your insurance provider it should be validated if the length of time is out of your control, I understand that these requests can sometimes taker a little longer than usual.

I hope this is sorted for you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know