Menu
dh2119
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I want to turn off parental control on my mobile, but the website button to do this doesn't work

I have logged in to my account and navigated to Parental Control.
Clicking the REGISTER button just whirs for a bit then gives a blank screen.
Parental control is still on.
I have tried this on Chrome and Internet Explorer

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
conradbraam
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I want to turn off parental control on my mobile, but the website button to do this doesn't work

Just dial 789 - you will need to know the password for your account (the one you give for chatting to a rep). I did it ages ago - why muck with webpages when you can get a real human.

All Replies
conradbraam
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I want to turn off parental control on my mobile, but the website button to do this doesn't work

Just dial 789 - you will need to know the password for your account (the one you give for chatting to a rep). I did it ages ago - why muck with webpages when you can get a real human.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dh2119

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of trouble disabling the Adult bar on your account.

Thanks conradbraam for some great advice to give our team a call, so we can take a look into this - have you been able to get some help with this now?

Keep us posted on it.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Cheggs69
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can I do this from my phone ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cheggs69,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your parental controls settings are still on.

I've replied to your post here.

To avoid confusion please reply to that one.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Dandandan7
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, called 789 and is a waste of time they say it will be solved on the less than 24 hours but it never happens so you call again and they tell you it will be solved on less than 24hours and so on going on circles.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dandandan7,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I've responded to your thread regarding this. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos