Menu
Matt4321
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I want to speak to someone in UK

I have a phone issue and is still in warranty. I contacted 789 and was told that the phone is not registered as a virgin phone (strange as it was purchased from a Virgin shop.

I was told registration takes just 48 hours yet a week later it still isn't registered and i can' book the repair. My sister also a similar problem and has been waiting two weeks.

I keep phoning 789 but the call centre in the Phillipines can't really do anything being on the other side of the world.

I want to speak to someone in management in the UK who can find out why it is taking so long and do something as i need my phone.

I am on the verge of cancelling all Virgin products as i am getting no where and am increasingly frustrated!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to speak to someone in UK

Matt4321 wrote:

I want to speak to someone in management in the UK who can find out why it is taking so long and do something as i need my phone.

As far as I am aware Virgin Mobile wise, the only way to definitely get through to someone in the UK is to go with the "thinking of leaving us" like option. Ideally between 9AM to 5PM too maybe. As I am not a Virgin Mobile customer, so I haven't/don't have the opportunity to test that out personally. Though other people have posted that the 'thinking of leaving us' like option is the one to go with to get through to someone from the UK.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Matt4321
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to speak to someone in UK

I suppose there is no harm in trying. Thanks
0 Kudos