Menu
Carole70
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think my direct debit has been cancelled by my bank in error can you reinstate it please

I think my direct debit for £8 each month has been cancelled by my bank in error can you reinstate it please?

0 Kudos
KevAmiga
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I think my direct debit has been cancelled by my bank in error can you reinstate it please

I would have thought a call through to VM would be your best bet here, with this being DPA sensitive.

TiVo, 150mb BB, Telco, Mobile.. .got em all Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Carole70
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I think my direct debit has been cancelled by my bank in error can you reinstate it please

I have sent VM a letter its hopeless trying to phone  takes ages to manage to speak to someone and its usually some foreign lady who I have great difficulty understanding.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carole70,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your direct debit has been cancelled by your bank.

You can change your bank details via your online account here. Any outstanding balance needs to be paid first though. Please follow these steps:

Online account > Payments > Direct Debit

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Carole70
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

I have managed to sort my problem, Virgin have admitted to making a mistake and have credited me with the money taked in error

Carole 70

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carole70,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Glad to hear its been sorted and our apologies for the mistake our end.

Let us if you have anymore queries.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos