Menu
Ethcurt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I recently got an App to link my Virgin account but it won't let me sign in!

I recently got an e-mail from Virgin suggesting I use an App to link my account (so I could watch programmes's from my phone). I downloaded it butit asked me to sign in which I did but keeps taking me to a googgle page that says the page I want isn't available! I removed the app but have the same problem and can't get on Playstore either!

Any suggestions?

Peter

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I recently got an App to link my Virgin account but it won't let me sign in!

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear your phone keeps taking you to the Google page after downloading this app.

How are things looking today?

Do you have the same problem?

I'm assuming this is the TV Anywhere app. Did you sign in to the app? Or did you sign in on the website?

Please let me know and I'll happily provide further assistance for you.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ethcurt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I recently got an App to link my Virgin account but it won't let me sign in!

Yeah I've removed the App but can't now get anything from Play Store as it ask me to sign in then takes me to a page that checks info I click next then get a page saying it is managed by ntlworld.com and I accept the terms and conditions. The screen then turns Virgin red for a second then a google page says "The page you requested is invalid". I also tried to reset my Facebook and re-download that app but it won't let me because I can't sign in!

Hope you can help.

Peter

0 Kudos
Ethcurt
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I've removed the App but can't now get anything from Play Store as it ask me to sign in then takes me to a page that checks info I click next then get a page saying it is managed by ntlworld.com and I accept the terms and conditions. The screen then turns Virgin red for a second then a google page says "The page you requested is invalid". I also tried to reset my Facebook and re-download that app but it won't let me because I can't sign in!
Hope you can help.
Peter

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter,

Thanks for keeping me updated.

I've not come across this issue before if I'm honest. I'd recommend going through your downloaded files and delete anything you think shouldn't be there.

I'd also check the phone is still set up with a Google account. I'm not sure what handset you have but you'd find this in Settings or Accounts.

If it continues I'd recommend contacting the team on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other line.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos