Menu
h-slade
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a new mobile from you and it hasn't arrived on the day it was meant to, why is that?

I ordered a new mobile phone from you on Wednesday and it was meant to arrive today (Saturday). I was meant to get an email saying why it hadn't been sent and I didn't get one. Why hasn't it arrived?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I ordered a new mobile from you and it hasn't arrived on the day it was meant to, why is that?

They cant deal with account queries on here, so you'll need to phone in and talk to them direct. If its a new Iphone 7 you've a bit of wait, despite what you may have been told. If its another handset, they should be able to update you on the direct phone number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I ordered a new mobile from you and it hasn't arrived on the day it was meant to, why is that?

Hi h-slade, 

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that your new phone hasn’t arrived, I'd love to look into this for you.

Shortly I will send you a private message for further information to access your account and we can have a look into this. To pick up this message just click the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

I will speak to you very soon Smiley Happy

Kelly

0 Kudos