Menu
Anita68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm unable to make calls from Tenerife, keeps says all calls are restricted, please help

Hi

ive arrived in Tenerife and have tried to make calls to the UK and I get a recorded message saying calls are restricted. The message then says ring 470 for help but I get the same message all calls are restricted. I have also tried to call 789 and I get the same message all calls restricted. Can anyone help please.

0 Kudos
8i6daddy
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm unable to make calls from Tenerife, keeps says all calls are restricted, please help

Only thing I can suggest at present is for you to check your handset settings for anything roaming related that isnt switched on, and also if possible log into your online account and see if roaming is activated on the number youre trying to use. Failing that only Virgin Customer service can help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm unable to make calls from Tenerife, keeps says all calls are restricted, please help

Hi Anita68,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some trouble making calls from Tenerife. I want to make sure this is all sorted for you as soon as possible. The best way to get this all sorted is to give us a call on +447953967967 from any other phone. The team can ensure that your roaming is activated on our side.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anita68,

How are you getting on with this?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos