Menu
yorkielady
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I'm trying to purchase £5 per month sim only. I get to the basket, but not checkout. Can you help?

I can't see my last post, if I've duplicated it, sorry.

I'm trying to purchase £5 month sim only. I put the sim in my basket, but can't get to checkout. I've been trying for two days now and there is no help page to cover this. Can you advise?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to purchase £5 per month sim only. I get to the basket, but not checkout. Can you help?

yorkielady wrote:

I can't see my last post, if I've duplicated it, sorry.

I'm trying to purchase £5 month sim only. I put the sim in my basket, but can't get to checkout. I've been trying for two days now and there is no help page to cover this. Can you advise?

@yorkielady  I moved your original topic to the correct board for it (mobile), the topic can be found here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Mobile/I-m-trying-to-purchase-5-per-month-sim-only-I-get-to-the-... (it has one reply already.)

Things of note: A) You will receive email notifications to your email address linked to your community account when someone replies to your topic, etc. B) If you click your username next to the red envelope (located roughly on the top left hand side of the screen) it will show you where your posts are.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
yorkielady
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm trying to purchase £5 per month sim only. I get to the basket, but not checkout. Can you help?

Thank you so much for pointing me to the proper board.:-)

0 Kudos