Menu
Geekygurl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I'm so so cross

So I moved my mobile to virgin July 16 decided to get my husband to move aswell just last week but both numbers are on my account. So I rang Monday past to give the pac code to transfer his number by Wednesday still nothing then yesterday some "lady" deleted my number and replaced it with my husbands..for any normal person this is no biggy but I have 2 disabled children and I'm a carer for my dad and granny who have alarms with my phone number contacted to them. They are very sorry that they have deleted my number and I need to have patience so they can fix this ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE TOLD ME THIS IS PROBABLY NOT POSSIBLE .....BIGGEST REGRET EVER MOVING TO VIRGIN WISH I HAD JUST STAYED AT O2 ...can anybody help me please I'm at my wits end I would literally have to ring like 100 ppl to change my number ...so angry
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm so so cross

Hi Geekygurl,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your number has been removed from your account in error.

Checking your account on this, I can see that this has been escalated to our Complaints department and that one of our managers has tried to get in touch with you today regarding this. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos