Menu
Superdad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I lost a cashier's check from a mobile phone

Hello!
You have a shop in Great Britain was bought Iphone 5S. At the moment, my phone is defective. To fix this I need the original receipt, which was lost by me in connection with the move to another house. In this regard, I ask you to send a copy of the payment receipt by e-mail: {Information Removed}

IMEI: {Information Removed}
Ser.№: {Information Removed}

I bad English, and I do not know where to find me. Online - advice I refused to help. They said that it was not in their power. I wrote it so I called. But I 'm in a different country, and I call expensive. Please, get me
Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I lost a cashier's check from a mobile phone

Hi Superdad,

Virgin have quite a number of shops.

I think you would have more luck if you used the Store Locator to find the shop that you made your purchase from.

Then you can contact them directly to ask. Giving the date that you made your purchase.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Superdad
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I very expensive to call! there are other ways to contact the stores?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You may want to edit your post to remove your personal details like your email address & phone details.
Proof of purchase can be a credit/debit card statement showing purchase as well as a receipt, tbh I can't see VM being able to provide another receipt but I could be wrong.

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Superdad,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear your iPhone 5s has become defective.

If you have an existing mobile contract with us then you can book a repair via your online account by following these steps:-

Alternatively, you can see our other contact us options. I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos