Menu
Rabia1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I keep paying..

Hi, so I dont use my mobile data, by that i mean i NEVER use it, but i still keep paying! Please help.
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep paying..

I assume you have some sort of smartphone. They will use some background data for lots of reasons, checking for updates etc,

You need to make sure that mobile (or cellular) data is switched off or it will continue to happen.

0 Kudos
Rabia1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i do switch of my data but i keep on paying..
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rabia1,

if mobile data is deactivated (turned off) in the settings on your device I don't understand how you can be charged for it.

However if as you say you NEVER use it, you could call customer services (free on 789 from your mobile) and ask to have mobile data turned off in the settings on your account.

There is no possibility then of accidentally using it or being charged for such.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rabia1, 

I am sorry to hear that you’re paying for data when you’re not using it, I’m not 100% clear if you mean you’re paying over and above your package price, or if you mean you have data on the package and you don’t use this. 

Can you confirm if this is extra charges you are being charged or inclusive of the package price you have at the moment? 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos