Menu
kellbell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A3. I've done all of the set up required but it keeps saying I'm

I've upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A3. I've done all of the set up required but it keeps saying I'm not connected to the network. I am unable to make/receive calls or messages. I am connected to the internet. I've activated the new nano sim you provided and so you have cancelled my other one. So I now have no phone to call you on, so please don't advise that I do as I'm unable to. 

this is very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy A3. I've done all of the set up required but it keeps say...

Hi Kellbell,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're unable to make or receive calls on your new handset.

I'd like to get this sorted for you.

Have you tired switched the handset off and back on again? This needs to be done sometimes to prompt the phone to connect to the network.

You could also try searching for the network manually using the settings on your phone. I've provided this link here to our mobile guide. Simply select you handset and follow the relevant walkthrough to see if this resolves this problem for you.

I know you said you cant call but If this doesn't work our mobile team would need to speak to you on 0345 6000 789 so we can get this sorted for you.

Hope this helps.

Let em know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos