Menu
lah1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have received test message to go to virgin messaging service, enter my mobile number and password.

I can,t get my picture messages. Have tried unsuccessfully at least 6 times using my mobile phone number and the password sent to me.  Why can't I access my picture messages.

0 Kudos
Reading1ntoit
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have received test message to go to virgin messaging service, enter my mobile number and password.

Are you using an android device or an IPhone?

I have an android device, and I have had those messages in the past. The way I solved it was to actually send a picture to my own phone number via text message, that seemed to reset everything so I got other picture messages straight to my phone without having to go to the site and input the number and the password.

I hate Apple with a passion, so cannot comment if the above will work if you are using an IPhone.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have received test message to go to virgin messaging service, enter my mobile number and password.

lah1 wrote:

I can,t get my picture messages. Have tried unsuccessfully at least 6 times using my mobile phone number and the password sent to me.  Why can't I access my picture messages.

I've replied in your other thread about how to pick up the MMS messages that have already been diverted to the website.

When the forum staff advise about difficulties picking up MMS messages, their first advice is to send yourself a picture message. They don't establish the handset o/s first, so my assumption from that is Reading1ntoit's advice will work whatever handset you have.

Good luck.