Menu
micachou
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have checked my account and it says roaming is switched on but I still can't get a service.

I've checked my account and it says roaming is switched on but I cannot get a service. I'm in Lanzarote.  I've tried a hard reboot but still no luck.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have checked my account and it says roaming is switched on but I still can't get a service.

Hi Micachou,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with roaming while abroad. I really want to get this fixed for you.

Are you able to give us a call on +447953967967 from any other phone so we can get this fixed?

Let me know how you get on with this. I'm here if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have checked my account and it says roaming is switched on but I still can't get a service.

Hi Michachou,

Did you manage to call us to get the roaming fixed?

Please let me know if you need any assistance as we want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
micachou
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Earlier this year I was in Greece and rang from the mobile and it cost quite a bit by the time I got through to someone. They said they would switch roaming on but it did not work. Before I left the UK this time I checked my account online and it says roaming is on. I also rang the virgin automated service and it said that roaming was enabled on that phone.

Still no service here in Lanzarote. I've tried a hard reboot and removed sim.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're still having issues Micachou Smiley Sad

This is something that we'd need to check on our side. Please give us a call on the number and we'll make sure that it's all sorted for you.

If you rang today, you should get through to one of our team quickly. Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micachou,

How are you getting on with the roaming issues?

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos