Menu
mtwatson29
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a ZTE phone - 18 months old. It won't now turn on. Have taken battery out and reinserted

I have a ZTE phone - 18 months old. It won't now turn on. Have taken battery out and reinserted. Battery is charged.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a ZTE phone - 18 months old. It won't now turn on. Have taken battery out and reinserted

Hi mtwatson29,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your ZTE phone not turning on..

It may be the operating system on the phone has become corrupted or possibly the handset itself.

Has the phone been dropped recently? 

If the operating system has failed you could try seeing if you can get into the android boot menu.

A quick Google search of the handset you have stating 'how do I bring up the android boot menu on (model of handset)' should give you some instructions on this. Its usually a combination of buttons while holding down the power button.

If you wanted to give me your model of phone I could take a look at this fro you. 

If you need further assistance you could call our mobile team on 789 from a Virgin mobile or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if yo need anything else.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mtwatson29
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a ZTE phone - 18 months old. It won't now turn on. Have taken battery out and reinserted

Hi It is a ZTE Kis Phone. When I turn the phone on, I get the ZTE logo, and then all I get is the Virgin Media logo repeatedly - am unable to go any further which is usually the home screen where you input your password/drawn your pattern etc.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mtwatson29,

Thanks for your reply the details will prove helpful.

I will send you a private message shorty (red envelope, top left hand side) to discuss this further.

Speak soon 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos