Menu
rwac77
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 mini that will not turn on or charge. It has just stopped working

Can anyone help? It is not doing anything. I have put it on charge for ages and it will not turn on, I have tried holding power home and volume buttons down to reset but this doesn't do anything either.  I have also tried another battery in the phone. Also nothing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 mini that will not turn on or charge. It has just stopped working

Hi rwac77,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is not working.

It does sound like the phone is a in critical condition at this point as you've tried most of the scenarios I would have suggested.

You could send your phone in for repair by logging into your account here. Click on the plan and devices tab then click the repair phone button. Your other option is to call us on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from a landline.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Solitaire1
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 mini that will not turn on or charge. It has just stopped working

Another S4 mini fault. Wonder if Virgin will use the 'liquid damage' ploy again to avoid repairing/replacing? Best of luck rwac77, you'll need it!
0 Kudos