Menu
Mrsp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace which previous had Whatts App on. Wont let me download

Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace which had Whats App on but this expired while I was on holiday without internet access.   I have tried to download this again but keep getting the message 'insufficient space'  My phone is showing that I have an internal phone storage of 40.28MB and the Whats App is only 17,45MB so why wont it accept it.  I have taken off 2 other apps I had one and deleted photos and text conversations (all which allowed it to be on the phone in the first place) so I dont know what to do know.  If anyone can help it would appreciated if you could answer in very simple terms - I am not a techno-file!!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace which previous had Whatts App on. Wont let me download

You could try downloading one of the cleaning apps from Google play - CCleaner is highly recommended, there's also Cleanmaster but this has ads & some are mature, it also has anti virus which when used says the phone has a virus/malware but it hasn't (I broke a Galaxy s3 by removing this via the app).

Virginia/Doctor9fan. If I have helped please give me Kudos.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos