Menu
thebrickdog
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. one won't connect

I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. S6 has no problem, S5 will say it's registered on network, but then doesn't connect?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. one won't con

Hi thebrickdog,

is the S5 OK for calls and texts? It's just mobile data that you're unable to access?

Is data roaming turned on, on the handset.

Possibly: Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Data Roaming.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. one won't con

Switch off then back on, if it still does not work enter setting and manually select the top net work.
I'm assuming you have enabled data roaming not national roaming
0 Kudos
thebrickdog
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have already tried manually selecting every available network. Thanks for the effort though.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. one w...

Hi thebrickdog

I'm really sorry to hear you're still having issues with this.

Could I just ask if you swap the SIMs over, does the issue appear to follow the SIM or the handset?

This will help us to narrow down the cause of the issue.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
thebrickdog
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have 2 phones in spain, I have paid for Data packs on both, they are set up the same. one w...

I'm back in England now, but thanks for the response. Hopefully I'll be able to sort out the billing with Virgin.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi thebrickdog

Thanks for your post.

Have you been able to sort things our with the team?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos