Menu
n4uj
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I found an iPhone 5s

Hello,

For some reasons, few days ago I got in my hands an iPhone 5s. It seems like someone blanked it out, so every single piece of information is lost, and I have no idea how to contact the owner. The carrier is Virgin UK.

I believe that the owner lost this mobile phone long time ago, and then someone, instead of trying to return it, decided to keep and reset it enterely.

I have never had an smartphone before and I have no idea how to contact the owner, who will probably don't care about this phone anymore, since all the data is gone and he/she probably have a better one by now. However I can't keep this phone without the permission of the original owner.

I have the IMEI of this phone and I hope that Virgin Media would like to help me in the task of contacting the owner.

Thank you very much for your time,

Best regards,

n4uj.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I found an iPhone 5s

If it's been reported lost or stolen, then the police are. Better than virgin at this sort of stuff

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If it's been reported lost or stolen, then the police are. Better than virgin at this sort of stuff

n4uj
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you J0hn, I have no idea where this phone was lost, maybe an airport, maybe Scotland, maybe China... I'll ask in a police station anyway Smiley Happy
0 Kudos