Menu
bofascadale50
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cant enable my voicemail on my

I have previously set up my voicemail on my Galaxy S3  i've never actually had any messages stored on it as its never worked.  If the phone goes unanswered its just ring on then hangs up.  I have been through the set up procedure again but the voicemail still won't activate. To the best of my knowledge I havn't switched it off. Is there a way of enabling it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant enable my voicemail on my

bofascadale50 wrote:

I have previously set up my voicemail on my Galaxy S3  i've never actually had any messages stored on it as its never worked.  If the phone goes unanswered its just ring on then hangs up.  I have been through the set up procedure again but the voicemail still won't activate. To the best of my knowledge I havn't switched it off. Is there a way of enabling it?

There are several ways to go about it (besides the online FAQ way):

Online: Log in to your Virgin Mobile account and go to Online account > Plan and device > Manage services > Voicemail. Turn it on. If it says it turned on - it didn't! (Irony I know.) Go back a page and return to the voice page, turn it on again. Repeat this until it it states you have to wait between 2 hours to 24 hours for the voicemail changes to take effect.

Call In: Lastly, you can call into 789 and ask an agent to set it up for you.

Voice mail changes in general can take up to 24 hours to kick in to effect.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cant enable my voicemail on my

Hi bofascadale50,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you can't enable voicemail.

How did you get on with Shelke's advice? Is the service working now?

Please let us know how you did.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos