Menu
ABuszard
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get my virgin mobiles to work in Spain. I have roaming switched on my account and also the two

I cannot get my virgin mobiles to work in Spain. I have roaming switched on my account and also the two mobiles. Has anyone got any ideas where I am going wrong. Been trying to contact Virgin on the chat line but constantly busy!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get my virgin mobiles to work in Spain. I have roaming switched on my account and also the

Hi ABuszard,

have you checked that roaming is enabled on the device itself?

You may have to go into the phone's settings and "manually search for network".

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
ABuszard
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get my virgin mobiles to work in Spain. I have roaming switched on my account and also the

Yes I have roaming switched on on my mobile as well as on the account.  Just refuses to work.  All I get is no service available!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ABuszard,

have you tried a manual network search?

Did your device find any networks? Did you try to connect with them?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
ABuszard
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that suggestion, I will give it a try and let you know.  So far though all I get when I activate the Virgin sim is no service available.

0 Kudos
Dominatez
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In Spain, the network provider is ORANGE.

Try connecting to that.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get my virgin mobiles to work in Spain. I have roaming switched on my account and al...

Hi ABuszard,

Thanks for your post on the Forum and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry that you aren't able to connect to a network while in Spain.

I have been able to check the network settings for your mobile and I can confirm that roaming is activated and the settings are correct. Is this working for you now?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos