Menu
Dave12cd1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can't add my second phone, or set up a new account to view the bills

I have two phones with Virgin, and previously could access both through the one account (ideal).  Now only one shows up there, and I can't add the other one as the system rejects that, and I can't register is separately as I don't have a password that seems to work, and I have tried calling but never get through.  I need to be able to see my bills.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't add my second phone, or set up a new account to view the bills

Dave12cd1 wrote:

I have two phones with Virgin, and previously could access both through the one account (ideal).  Now only one shows up there
Was the other pay monthly? (the one that is not showing) I ask because the current permitted setup is one pay monthly, then rest have to be PAYG, with a limit of three PAYG phones (I think.)

and I can't add the other one as the system rejects that
The error that it is already linked to an account right?

and I can't register is separately as I don't have a password that seems to work
In this you would have to make a password which meets the complexity requirements. Even if you did setup a new account with a new email, the system would probably tell you that the phone is already linked.

In which case you could probably call into customer services (789) and ask them to unlink the second phone from your account. Then it should link without issue in the additional virgin mobile account you create.

and I have tried calling but never get through.  I need to be able to see my bills.
I know that I mentioned calling in above, but there are no chat online options for Virgin Mobile in the contact us page. So you would have to accept being placed on hold. There is currently a high demand because customers like yourself can no longer manage their additional phones through their online account page. For all of the reasons you've personally encountered.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't add my second phone, or set up a new account to view the bills

Don't bother calling anyway. They can't help you. The "new" mobile site is a disgrace!