Menu
redwing52
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am being moved to TalkTalk. Will I still get £10/month discount on my Virgin mobile?

I can't find any info to let me know if I will still get my £10/month discount on my Virgin mobile when I am forced to change my broadband provider to TalkTalk and then to Fleur Telecom. I seem to remember that I was told that I would lose the discount if I left Virgin broadband.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am being moved to TalkTalk. Will I still get £10/month discount on my Virgin mobile?

http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/broadband/national/account-billing.html

What happens to the discount I get on my mobile bill for being a Virgin Media National customer?

Your discount applies until the end of your current mobile contract. When your Virgin Media National service has switched to TalkTalk, and you reach the end of your mobile contract, you can move to one of our other great value mobile tariffs if you like.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
redwing52
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am being moved to TalkTalk. Will I still get £10/month discount on my Virgin mobile?

Thanks. If I decide not to go with Fleur but change to a different internet provider is that still the case?

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

your contract is whatever it is till it runs out

wether you have the broadband or not what you had when you took the mobile is yours till the end

its just a drop down box when signing up tariff with or without home services then thats set for the contract.

Former store staff so I know this

0 Kudos