Menu
SarahJane12
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I NEED HELP!!

I am wondering if I can get some help on here as I have phoned in several times regarding this matter with everyone saying the same thing that it will be sorted and it never is.

My mum had a P.A.Y.G with virgin and upgraded to a contract phone. The phone was delivered and I set up new simple for her which worked fine for a month or so now every roughly 6 weeks her phone tells her she does not have enough credit to call or text and tells her to top up however this is a contact which might I add is paid every month without fail.

I call up customer services to be told system does show contract however also shows P.A.Y.G but not to worry they will sort this out and everything will be fine.

I have spoken to several advisors regarding this and also several managers who were all quite rude and very up helpful as this problem has not been fixed and I continue to have to call every 6 weeks to go through all this again. So if anyone has any help or advice at all on how to resolve this I would very much appreciate it as I am at my wits end.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I NEED HELP!!

Is data turned on?

0 Kudos
glenda76
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Maybe go instore and get a face to face. I've never heard of an issue like that before. Seems odd that they can set up payments ok but can't sort the contract. 

0 Kudos
SarahJane12
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Yeah that maybe best solution I just need someone at virgin to take responsibility for this and take ownership until fixed however no one seems to want to do this.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SarahJane12,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties getting your mums issues resolved.

I'd like to get this looked into for you.

I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos