Menu
jwass
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I HAVE NOT USED MY MOBILE FOR JUST OVER 2YRS AND WISH TO REACTIVATE IT THE NUMBER IS [removed]. WH

I have not used my mobile for just over2yrs and wish to reactivate it trhe number is [MOD EDIT: Number removed]. When i last used the phone i believe it was still in credit. When I tried to access my account your system didn' t recognise my input can you please look into this and make it so I can use the phone  and contact me on my new email address when it is usable again  and if there is any monies still linked to the number.  thank you!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I HAVE NOT USED MY MOBILE FOR JUST OVER 2YRS

It's not possible I'm afraid. As this very helpful staff post advised: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Mobile/How-long-will-a-sim-work-for-if-not-topped-up/m-p/2385607...

Specifically it states:

We recommend using our Pay As You Go SIM cards at least once every 3 months to make a chargeable call or text to keep everything active.

The reason for this is that Pay As You Go SIM cards may be permanently deactivated after 6 months of inactivity and the number cannot be recovered once this has happened.
- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos