Menu
mag1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to cancel my mobile phone contract

Hello,

Does anyone can advise me what steps should I take to cancel contract of virgin mobile. I need to cancel that contract because someone ordered mobile phone on contract using my virgin media account. Can you give any suggest what can I do now, please? 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to cancel my mobile phone contract

You'll have to phone 789 (free on a VM mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (chargeable from other services) and discuss. You cannot do this on this Forum.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
mag1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for an answer. I spoke with them a few days ago and I explained what happened. They locked mobile phone and number but they said i have to give back that phone if not I will still have to pay. Honestly I am not able to returned mobile phone because I don`t have them and I never had. They informed me that the order was made on 1/7/15 and I`ve got only 14 days to cancel. Any idea what can I do? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My advice is the same, phone. You'll have to make it clear you didn't order the phone and don't have it so you can't return it.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
mag1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thank you very much.

0 Kudos