Menu
D1gruntLed
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How or what do I need to do to send my Samsung back for repairs. I've already spoken to tech at Virg

Please can someone tell me how I can send my unusable Samsung phone back to Virgin for repairs or replacement. I've spent a wasted 1 1/2 hours on the phone to a technician, downloaded Kies but to no avail. I'm paying over £10 a month for a phone I can't use!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How or what do I need to do to send my Samsung back for repairs. I've already spoken to tech ...

Hi D1gruntLed,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Samsung handset.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

Out of curiosity what type of fault are you experiencing with your handset. Maybe I could give you some suggestionsSmiley Happy

You can apply for a repair online if you wish. You will need to log into your account then click on plan and device and then click the button labelled phone repairs located towards the middle, left hand side of the page.

If you have any difficulties doing this then please give our mobile team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 where we'll endeavour to get this sorted for you.

Hope this helps.

Speak soon.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos