Menu
STELLBHOY
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How is it i cant log into my online account

Its been way too many months to recall but ever since Virgin Updated Their System I have not been able to log in! This is so Darn Frustrating 😤...
I can't even Re-register when I try I get a Ugly Yellow Box Saying OOOPPPSS Something has gone wrong please try again AARRGGHH!! Frustrating 😤...

If Virgin dont remember me Why Then Cant They Re-register Me..
I have NO TROUBLE GETTING TEXT COME THROUGH TO MY PHONE TELLING ME MY MOBILE BILL IS READY #!! I ALSO HAVE THE VIRGIN ACCOUNT APP ON MY PHONE....Which works perfectly
I am thinking of withholding my monthly payments till this is Resolved 😣
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How is it i cant log into my online account

Hi STELLBHOY,

Sorry to hear you're having issues logging in. We can get this sorted for you. We'll need to raise an IT ticket to get this fixed. Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
xxCharlieCxx
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there an email address I can use to contact the team?
I have very high anxiety when it comes to ring people.

I also cannot log into my Virgin Media account, even though my password is saved and I haven't changed it. But when I go to change it to see if it works that way, it tells me my security question answer is wrong. I think I'm the one to know my mother's maiden name and my own date of birth better than a website!

I need a replacement Tivo remote, and to get rid of the BabyTV channel as my kids aren't babies anymore.

Also, I'm using my V+ remote on my tivo box - how do I go about mass deleting shows from the box using that remote?

A list of queries I know, but any help would be appreciated,
Thank you.

xxCharlieCxx
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxCharlieCxx,

unfortunately there is no email option.

you may be able to use web chat to speak to an advisor starting from here: Help and Support - Contact Us > TV > Help with my remote control > Chat online.

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away.

For an answer to your question about using your remote you would be best off asking it in the "TV" section of this forum.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.