Menu
M1ssc
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do i Stop nuisance calls

I'm constantly being called from 08004089340. I've blocked the number but it trips to voicemail that I then have to keep clearing the non-messages. How do I stop these calls? Absolutely sick of receiving up to 10 calls a day at all times of day and night
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i Stop nuisance calls

Hi M1ssc,

give Virgin customer services a call (free on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 150 from a VM landline).

0345 6000 789 (standard rate call) from any other phone and ask to "opt out" of marketing.

Once done it will take some weeks for your preference to filter through all Virgin's systems but you should notice a decrease in calls.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
M1ssc
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I tried calling 150 but there is no menu option for such a request and can't seem to get past the automated message to get to speak to a proper human . Totally frustrating
0 Kudos
szaman81
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Once you get through select option 2 than 1

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey M1ssc, 

I’m so to hear that you’re having nuisance calls, I can get this resolved for you. Shortly I will send you a private message to request further information, to pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly

0 Kudos