Menu
bikerchick40
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I transfer my old mobile number to my new phone?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I transfer my old mobile number to my new phone?

bikerchick40 wrote:

You could call in to 789 / 0345 600 0789 and ask them to do a SIM change (it would be mailed out to you), which would get your number onto a new SIM of the correct type which would fit into your new phone.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You do not say if your already with VM as its the SIM that is your number not the phone so upgrading/swapping phones will not effect it if tis same SIM.

If you have left another provider to come to VM then do this :

http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/mobile/switch/how-to.html

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bikerchick40

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear your having issues with transferring your old number to your new phone.

If you are a Virgin Mobile customer already if you sign into your account then select Plan and Device, there will be an option to activate the sim card that you received with the new phone. As the new sim will have your old number attached ready to be transferred over, if that is what you requested.

Otherwise if your old number is currently with a different provider you would have to provide us with a PAC code to transfer the number over to our network.

Thanks

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos